Status of measurements and data base
The central data base includes:
- MOZAIC observations from August 1994 to March 2009
- Recent MOZAIC observations (April 2009 - December 2011) are not yet validated
- IAGOS observations (since October 2011) are not yet validated.
MOZAIC observations include:
- geo-localisation (latitude, longitude, pressure),
- meteorological observations (temperature, wind speed and direction),
- ozone mixing ratio (ppbv)
- relative humidity (%)
- carbon monoxide mixing ratio (ppbv) from 2002
- total nitrogen oxides (NOy, ppbv) on one aircraft from 2002 to 2005
IAGOS observations are the same as MOZAIC ones, except that:
- NOy observations are replaced by nitrogen oxides (NOx, ppbv) observations
- additionnal measurements come from the backscatter cloud probe (number and size of water droplets).